Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
perry

HI-LO manual

stevenj
I just tried the Simplicity manual site and was able to pull up parts and operators manuals for my tractor. I think that is all they are offering now.
quote:
Manuals Welcome to the Simplicity Technical Publications document search engine. This search engine contains Operator's Manuals, Installation Instructions, and Parts Manuals for most current products as well as many older products. If you know the model number of your Simplicity product, enter it in the search window below. If not, use the filters on the left to narrow down results.

perry
ray sent me a manual. it looks real close. i think i even seen some other parts that go with it on the shelf. i seen this in a old simplicity dealer that has been closed for 3 yrs. there is a guy in there using it for junk storage and he let me in to see what he had . there is still some shelfs stocked with parts and also barns and a yard with misc stuff laying around. ill have to hed back tomarrow for another look. the one i found does not have the bolt in the center of the metal cover seen in this pic. looks like there is no hole for it. just painted metal.
[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/thedaddycat/Dcp03659.jpg[/img]