Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HI-LO manual

perry

He's right I tried looking up info on my tiller and the web search came up with zero results. Is the the search down do to Briggs buying out SIMPLICITY

I just tried the Simplicity manual site and was able to pull up parts and operators manuals for my tractor. I think that is all they are offering now.
quote:
Manuals Welcome to the Simplicity Technical Publications document search engine. This search engine contains Operator's Manuals, Installation Instructions, and Parts Manuals for most current products as well as many older products. If you know the model number of your Simplicity product, enter it in the search window below. If not, use the filters on the left to narrow down results.

ray sent me a manual. it looks real close. i think i even seen some other parts that go with it on the shelf. i seen this in a old simplicity dealer that has been closed for 3 yrs. there is a guy in there using it for junk storage and he let me in to see what he had . there is still some shelfs stocked with parts and also barns and a yard with misc stuff laying around. ill have to hed back tomarrow for another look. the one i found does not have the bolt in the center of the metal cover seen in this pic. looks like there is no hole for it. just painted metal.
[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/thedaddycat/Dcp03659.jpg[/img]