Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ka9bxg

snows gone

ka9bxg
The garden is clear of snow and was able to get out in the garden and worked it up soon I will be able to plant soon.That litle wonderboy 700 sure does a great job and the weight in front sure makes it nicer for lifting the culitavator Plan on getting out again tomorrow.Now I know why I love these little tractors they do a good job and fun to drive just like 30 years ago.Bob

KenW
I agree, I was tilling with my 725 and I am always amazed at the power those little engines have. I was churning through sod and tree roots. I don't have the front weight although I seem to have a zillion attachments, that or the rear weight for my snow blower. The rear counterbalance weight should be easy to make but I don't know about the front one. I need to let the ground settle a bit then I will till it again. Ken W

KenW
I agree, I was tilling with my 725 and I am always amazed at the power those little engines have. I was churning through sod and tree roots. I don't have the front weight although I seem to have a zillion attachments, that or the rear weight for my snow blower. The rear counterbalance weight should be easy to make but I don't know about the front one. I need to let the ground settle a bit then I will till it again. Ken W

SimpleMan
Out where I'm at it does'nt want to stop raining. Have to admit I am a bit envious, but am glad to see you are enjoying yourself. Of all of the tractors you have in your collection, do you have any favorites? If so, why? Isn't spring great!? GordU