Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MikeG

What would you do?

MikeG
First I have a really great 2210 Landlord, it is my best mowing tractor and it is my favorite ride. Next is a HB212 that I got last year with a 16hp on it, it has the Vickers hydro and a hydrolift. The Allis is pretty well worn out, sheet metal, tires, front end etc. If I combine the best from the Allis to the Landlord, ie: hydro rear end and hydro lift, will the 10hp be able to do the job? I'm in the process of rebuilding the 16hp but probably won't be done till next fall.

BLT
Mike as long as you don't have the idle/throttle stop against the carb plate when your mowing, you'll be OK. You'll just have to slow your ground speed a bit when you get into thicker stuff.

BLT
Mike as long as you don't have the idle/throttle stop against the carb plate when your mowing, you'll be OK. You'll just have to slow your ground speed a bit when you get into thicker stuff.

BLT

BLT

BLT