Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1962 Simplicity Wonderboy

3415HSovereign

Hi all I just picked up a 1962 Simplicity Wonderboy.Nothing is frozen up on it.I'm going to try and get it running before I do a resto on it. Korey

Here a few pics http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/NCTyphoonKid/Simplicity%20Wonder%20Boy/

Update Yesterday: I pulled the motor off.Pulled all the engine tin off and painted it Rustoleum High Heat Semi-Gloss. Today: I cleaned alot of the grease and dirt build-up off.Put the deck on. Started re-assembling the engine tin and did some more painting. Thats about it for now I'm going to send the motor to a local lawn mower repair shop for a coil. Korey

My Dad bought a Wonder Boy 400 new around 1962. My brother now has the machine in northern NJ. Does anyone know offhand if transaxle parts might still be available for these machines?