Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
78kitty

Repair manual for 3415H

78kitty
Hey all, I got the 3415H with electric lift, 48" deck, tiller, original operator manual, and he even threw in a snowplow! The tractor is in half, but he seems pretty meticulous about keeping parts, so it should all be there (in one of 3 buckets). Once I find a good used bevel gear or rebuild mine & get it running again after sitting I'll be in good shape. Now I need some good detailed information on how to put it all back together. Does anyone know where I can get a good repair / shop manual, either electronic or hard copy?

78kitty
Thanks Ray. I actually got the original copy of that manual from the PO. Are there shop manuals, like a Haynes or Chilton manual for car /trucks or IT for farm tractors available for these tractors?

RayS
You can order a repair manual from Simplicity. Sometimes they are on ebay. I don`t have the number to Simplicity but seen it on the site somewhere in a post with in the past week.

RayS
here is a repair manual. [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Simplicity-Tractor-Repair-Manual_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a4Q7c65Q3a10Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a200QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem110382307341QQitemZ110382307341QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature"]Ebay, repair manual[/url]

78kitty
Thanks Ray. I actually need one for the 3400 series though. Do you think most of the information is the same? I know mine was when they still had the Vicker's hydrostat before they went to the Sunstrand hydrostatics.

RayS
It should cover the 3400 series, since a 3400 series is basically the same tractor as the 7000 series. The one that I have covers the Sovereign, Landlord, Baron 7000 & 7100 series tractors. Here is the number for ordering manuals 1-877-249-6647

UCD
That Manual is for all Large Frame garden tractors. from the 1959 700 to the 2000 Sovereign. 700, 725, landlord 9hp, landlord 101, 2000 series, 3012, 3100 series, 3200 series, 3300 series, 3400 series, 7000 series, 7100 series GTHL & Sovereign Simplicity's and B1, B-10, Big 10, B-12, B-100 series B-200 series 300, 400, 700, 900 Allis Chalmers and equivalent Wards, JC Penny HomeLite, Agco Allis, Deutz Allis & Massey Ferguson garden tractors. If you order one from Simplicity/Briggs that is the one you will get.

78kitty
GREAT! Thanks everyone for your help. I just wasn't sure if that manual covered the old mowers with the Vicker's Hydrostat, even though I was thinking the main thing I need it for now, the bevel gear, will be in there. Since this one covers everything it seems to be just what I need. Especially when I get this one going and then look for my next Sovereign series... a mid to late 60's foot drag tractor!!! MPH- What is SLI?

MPH
SLI= Sandy Lake Implement. Great to deal with, most often get my parts to Alaska, delivered to my po box, within a week of ordering, much better then I can do through Small engine shops in state.

78kitty
I just called Brenda at SLI and told her Martin recommended her. They had the manual there, took payment via credit card over the phone, & she's shipping me the manual out today via UPS!