Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Does anyone know what these are from??

brad52

The second and third pic of the white hitch look like a Brinly garden plow hitch - that would attach to a sleeve hitch/Brinly hitch/one point hitch on a tractor. Tim

That white hitch is what's missing from my garden plow I bought a few years ago. What would you want for it? PM me please thanks

here's a pic of the backside of those weights.

also that white hitch doesn't quite fit over the a/c brinly type hitch. the tube length on the a/c part is 4" and the inside height of that white piece is only 3 1/2". also did you notice how the welded on piece is not square to it's mating part? wouldn't that tilt the plow so it wouldn't ride flat in the ground? i do have a brinly type plow that this probably came on if that is the correct part.

when you are plowing the plow does not set flat on the ground. The front and rear wheel is in the farrow. That is why the bracket is that way to acount for the angle the tractor is setting at.

The old style AC/simplicity hitches were taller then the standard Brinly. when I used my new style hitch with my old plow I had to put a spacer either under or over the tube, don't recall which.