Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A couple more.....

jfrank1962

Went to an auction Saturday and picked up some goodies.

First I got this T-16, it will need some work but good for parts if nothing else.

Next I got this 7258D8D8D It came with this nice 42in deck and a front blade

Also got these Nelson can mufflers

I also got a set of cultivators (belly and rear mount) but forgot to take a picture of themsm00 I spent couple hours this afternoon cleaning up the 725. It doesn't look to bad at all and seems to run just fine

I took it over to my fathers and got a picture of mine next to his. They are in very similar condition.

Looks pretty darn near pristine if you ask me. From the factory, were the transmission and rear end mechanisms painted red like yours is, or black like the RBTs?

Hey Scott, I think the 725's were painted orange from the factory.

up til the 9hp 1964 they were all orange chassis. Black started on the 101 if I recall.

One of the finest looking "old tractors" I've seen. She looks showroom clean. The Homelite looks like a good fixer upper. jh

Nice finds. is that three Homelites now? May be you could hook up the cultivators and come over and help till some ground:D