Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Polished My Plow

MPH

Forgot to take the camera with me but went out and plowed up a buddies garden today. Got the Landlord in spring dress now^

ole Busters garden is about 36 foot wide and 100 plus long so it's always fun to do. sm01

yes plowing is a lot of fun. and thanks for your help. what brand is your trailer? or did you build it out of a boat trailer?

I dang near spit up my cofee at first read Marty.....I thought you snuck in a colorful metaphor. :D I like the looks of that landlord with the AG rears and tri-tib fronts!

My trailer is an OLD snowmachine trailer. Was made to haul two, back when snowgos were a lot narrower. Like the tilt bed. Sorry Erik, did mean to miss lead you. Woke up to the yard all white, glad I got some playtime in.

She looks good. Marty-you're as resourceful as anyone I know at recycling things! Those your firestone ags from NE?

Jace, the S/G on the landlord came off a 16hp briggs I scored on a 'quick-start generator unit a few years ago. It didn't have one when I got it. -----at recycling things----- I'm just cheap.:O Yea, those are one set of the firestones I brought home from Nebr. Love 'em.