Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New addition to the fleet!

grnlark

Just picked this up a few hours ago. I'll tell ya what, this is one heck of a nice machine. According to the tag it's a 2010. I'm especially happy now because after selling my B112 a few weeks back, I felt like a bit of an outcast here - I only have Panzers. But now I feel like part of the family again. I just love this damn tractor!!! (Yes, the car muffler has to go! LOL!) p.s. The snowblower has to go!!!!!! I do not want it, I won't use it and I don't want it laying around. MAKE ME AN OFFER and get it out of my garage!!!!! I will post better pics of the blower in the for sale section.

quote:
Originally posted by johnmonkey
Nice score, whats the angle iron on the rear end? jh
I'm not quite sure what that's all about...sm00 I'm going to give her a good bath this weekend, oil change, and brand new stack exhaust.

looks like the angle irons are holding the seat on in lieu of the rear hitch assembly and drawbar that are missing.