Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC_B-1Novice

Where can I find a site like this for a

AC_B-1Novice
I have a Massey Ferguson 10 garden tractor in pretty nice shape that I would like to work on but don't know where to find a site like this one to get advice. Any suggestions out there? larry

Chris727
I've got some masseys too. There aren't any websites for them. There used to be a yahoo email group for them. You might try that. Manuals and some parts are still available through Massey Ferguson, and Jacks sells massey parts online. As for advice, you're always welcome to ask here, you'd be surprised how many of our members have owned multiple brands.

AC_B-1Novice
Thanks guys, I didn't want to offend anyone but the tractor is too good to ignore and I must have gotten it cheap. I just re-discovered it in my barn. I like this site and am glad I can do my inquiries here. :D

Juggler2
quote:
Originally posted by saratoga
I have a Massey MF10 and two MF8s along with three simplicity Landlords and two allis B1s Try this site for Massey's http://mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184
I'll second mytractorforum.com, but this is the far and away best site for Simp/Allis info!