Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Guess what i found!!

Homesteader

OK I was doing my daily sweep through the kenosha craigslist and i found TWO beauties. An Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger amphibious 6 wheeler, and an Allis Chalmers B-207E w/deck that is in great shape. Now I need to make my dad interested!:D

Nah, that Terra Tiger is "owned" by Erik's wife. She also "owns" all the pants in the house. :D

quote:
Originally posted by Simpleton7016
Nah, that Terra Tiger is "owned" by Erik's wife. She also "owns" all the pants in the house. :D
Funny stuff!:D

quote:
Nah, that Terra Tiger is "owned" by Erik's wife. She also "owns" all the pants in the house. Tom
:Dsm06:Dsm06:Dsm06:D [/quote]

"Nah, that Terra Tiger is "owned" by Erik's wife. She also "owns" all the pants in the house." Can you say, thoroughly whipped???????? :D Edit: You fellows are no fun at all. :(

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
" Can you say, thoroughly xxxx????????? :D
Roy!!!!!!!!! what are you doing to me!!!!! I think you know what you need to do asap. Thank you Roy

Whoa....I totally missed that Elon. Now i get it. I simply thought that our resident geezer was exceptionally hip. I tutor teenagers in Mathmatics at times and the big catch phrase amongst adolescents these days is to say someone got Pwned. I have heard and read it so much that I had to look it up. See below link for a definition and history of the term. I thought Roy simply misspelled it. [url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned[/url] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwn[/url] ergo Roy, add an "n" and you are golden. And no, I am not Pwned!!!

Whipped, no. Perpetually walking on eggshells, yes. I believe that William Shakespeare once wrote, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This is good advice for all our younger members, like Aaron, so that they don't get themselves pwned. :D

join the club to talk about tractors, but also get life lessons and pwnage. YAY!!!:Dsm06 Aaron

So Aaron, you are well-aware of "pwnage" right? Am I correct that it has become a part of high school culture? Here is a sample of getting "pwned" by a porcupine:D:
[img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/pwned27.jpg[/img]

Good luck Aaron with swaying your dad! And as far as life's lessons? There really aren't any set lessons as you will find with the way the members here rassle(yes rassle not wrestle, you would have had to know my Grandpa) amongst themselves on a number of issues. You might just be surprised just how many of life's lessons you have to offer the rest of us old geezers. ;)

well yes, pwnage is part of school society. so is burned, or torched. the mean the same thing but fit in to different things better. As for swaying my dad... he said he "might" call the guy tonight. But I called him last night too.:D He e-mailed me a spec sheet on the 207 and turns out, IT WAS FROM THIS SITE!!:p as i've said before SMALL WORLD!:D

well, somebody beat me to the 207 but the guy was nice enough to tell me that it was sold instead of me calling to find out. He said he'll let me know if he gets another allis to sell.