Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Attachments made by Brinley

This is something I haven't seen mentioned before. But a friend of mine has a 1 bottom plow, disc, and cultivator mfg. by Brinley for the Simplicity. This was a universal system with a center arm with many holes in it to mount many things. He has the manual for it and has recently ordered and received parts from Brinley for it. He found it at a dealer recently (the dealer did not know what it was) but it was obvious that it was for a AC or Sim with the sleeve hitch. Has anyone else seen these attachments? Mike S.

Mike, I bought a Brinley single row planter for my AC 720 at an estate auction a few years ago. I think I gave about $5 for the whole thing. I wanted it for the 3-point bracket in which it looked like I could use it for many things. Basically a beefier draw bar. I have the manual for the seeder with fertilizer attachment. I would be interested in a phone number, e-mail address or mailing address to Brinley to see about a single bottom plow, cultivator or disc for this bracket system. Thanks. Jeff

Go to the coporate website for Brinly at: www.brinly.com theystill sell all of the implements,and you could E-mail them for more information. Please tell me if this works and if you have any question E-mail me at bw10_us@yahoo.com[A href='www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thisoldgardentractor']www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thisoldgardentractor[/a]