Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Number three

Brettw

Well, this picture is a week old, and the trip to Madison was worth it. Nice old farmer, had stuff upon stuff, but not a junk yard. Got the tractor, a 7116 (with the incorrectly colored seat :D) along with an excellent condition blower. (That's what I really wanted) Engine is great, tractor has a sleeve hitch, 3" wheel spacers, hydro lift, like new rear tires,and misc other parts I have since put on the 7114. The 7114 was originally a tractor that came the same way. I wanted the tiller and got the tractor with it. The 7112 is the really nice unit, and I was going to sell the 7114 off, but I have since fixed and cleaned and repaired and, well, the rest is history. Engine swap with 7114 & 7116 will be next and then it's parts out time. The 7716 with the FREE (to anyone who is bold enough to come get it) seat is one tired old gal.

Kinda far away for a good view but that snow blower seems to have a lot of paint on it that should have been worn off if it had any use. Now you know, it would fit right on that 7016 and when you find your cab, the whole thing could just be parked for the summer.;)

Nice haul. Let me know if you need a cab....I am sitting on a few until it gets colder....I would get rid of them cheap just so i don't have to move them 15 times between now and then. :)

Great score! The thrower looks like new!! I'd like to see the wheel spacer set up if you happen to have the camera out again, I've never seen or heard of that on a garden tractor beforedz Good luck with the fleet!

This makes a world of difference with stability and traction. A bit harder to turn because of it though. Overall, I like the way it works.

Thanks for the pics Brett, looks cool. The spacers look a little like dual wheel adapters, but I've never seen them either (only photos posted here). Thanks for sharing. Mike