Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More new toys

Karl_Brandt

Here are a couple new toys I have bought in the last few weeks. 8hp Simplicity walking tractor model W made 1967.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image125.jpg[/img]
1982 Allis Chalmers 616 special My Nephew has starting useing this tractor to cut the grass...the AC 608 lawn tractor needs a new belt on the mower deck.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image124a.JPG[/img]
Cub Cadet 107 made 1969 came with a Brinkly plow and cultivator.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/cub107a.jpg[/img]
Cub Cadet 147 made 1970,aslo have the mower deck for this tractor
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/cub147.jpg[/img]
The Cub Cadets have not run for a few years.....one has the drive lever seized up other one has throttle and choke cable seized up. Karl

Nice finds, someone wasn't messing around when they put that light on the 107:O:O

I use that same 107 for my pulling tractor. They are powerful beasts. you have the 10hp kohler?

Yes the Cub Cadet 107 has the 10hp Kohler engine on the tractor. The red tractor in the second picture is a 1977 MTD 990A garden tractor....I sold the tractor to buy more Allis Chalmers stuff;);) After I get the Cub Cadets running I might sell them off.?:D There was also a John Deere 112 at the same place I bought the Cubs at but the rear end had the brakes locked,pedal sized up. Not into green and yellow tractors;) Karl