Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BLT

And yes Roy, free is better.

BLT
I agree and here you go, well almost.
[img]/club2/attach/BLT/MyLandlord.jpg[/img]
Everything shown was free except the headlights, and when I sell the original 10 HP, it will be home free.

Roy
Humm, tri-ribs, ags, hydro lift, and free to boot. ^ How do you sleep at night????????? You could at least make a donation to some local charity to ease your conscience. :D Congratulations on living right. :)

pungo
Why in the world are you going to sell the original 10? By the way, what size are those front wheels/tires? They look a little larger than 480-400-8. Nice setup, by the way, are the rear tires 7-12? Thanks!

BLT
I repowered with 12 HP to use hyd pump. Engine and pump came from free 3212H that had a bad Vickers. I needed 12 HP to run pump. I bought 3212H for $50 and just sold tires and rims for same money. Anyhow 10 HP is surplus to my needs for now. Front tires are 400/480-8 and back tires are 6-12 all new. Tractor and rear tires are a labor trade off and front tires were a Christmas present from my grandkids. Headlights are are original Guide that were bought on a 717 Broadmoor that I paid $70 for. I still have a very good Hi Lo unit from it to sell, so in a sense I will be money ahead. That is my method to getting free stuff. Being retired my labor is my own time. So there you are.;););)

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity85
Are you going to get a new motor or part it out?
I want to sell engine whole as it still has life to it. I might have a buyer. If it falls thru I will post it.