Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dozer blade

Tragu

I have a new Regent with a dozer/snow blade and I need to move some stones not bigger than a quarter in diameter I want to know if it is advisable to do this with a machine with only 4 hours on the engine or should I wait until I have more hours on it. Thanx everyone for all the info Doug

It is a Kohler 14 horse what is the break in period 5 hours when you change the oil and filter for the first time. Tragu

I agree with the break in period. Not only just the break in but anything that might just happen to come loose here or there. I waited 3 hours before I started pushing anything with my Broadmoor this past fall. You could call your dealer and see also what they recomend doing. Seriously now just drive the thing around for a few hours even if is up and down your road just to even get some time on the seat. >>->happyjack<-<<

And be careful with the tranny as they aren't all that strong!I've seen many of those alum.cases broken out because of plowing/dozing abuse. Go easy with it!Happy Dozing!