Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sweet Haul

Simpleton7016

I was at a rummage sale and picked up a 712 with snowblower and cab, a sweet welder and a whole bunch of tools. $600!!! :D:p;)

You clowns...I'm just playing with this poor guy: [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=105879[/url] :D

OMG, that is totally funny, I guess I just felt bad for him. Guess I missed that! On a positive note my 7119 with 48 inch deck and power steering will be here on Friday when I pick it up:D:D:D You can't see it but I am doing arm pumps. When I grow up I want to be like Erik:D and have a dedicated machine for everything....

LOL>..i got this joke right away. I feel bad for the guy who this happened to. She must have been angry with him over something because no one would (or should) do something like that. I agree with another post .... he should take her collection of shoes or purses and sell them in bulk for $10 I wonder if she gave him the money ....even though it was only $500

quote:
Originally posted by Simpleton7016
I want to see that machine before you part 'er out. :D
I know you are kidding. This one is going in the garage for winter use. I even have updated sheet metal from a 917 that will be painted and armoring her. Already 2 quarts of oil in the garage and a new tube of grease to lube her up! I will post a pick when I get it.

quote:
Originally posted by Simpleton7016
You clowns...I'm just playing with this poor guy: [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=105879[/url] :D
Cruel and unusual punishment Eriksm00 I imagine though at least that your wife will get top dollar out of your stuff when she sells it all off:O;):D8D

I am close by, have her call me before it opens to the public:D:D:D I have an extra 500 for a few good tractors and a loader:D:D:D

Well the 7119 turned out to have a lot of rust, strong rear end, power steering choppy, and it had 2 settings on the rpm...idle, and somewhere around 4200 rpm. Nice guy said he has always cut the grass that way. The governer basically did nothing. It would even float at high rpm. I would not let my family near it when it was running. Saddly its back on the truck going home. A deal is only a deal if you don't have to pile money on it to fix it...