Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Simpleton7016

Decal dude in slinger, wi

Simpleton7016
Can someone forward me the name and or contact information of the guy that creates reproduction decals here in Slinger WI? Oh and any experiences as well.

ToddM
Like Ray said before, Corey is excellent to deal with and close by at that. He made all of my decals for my 7790 from pictures I gave him and measurements. I can't say enough about the excellent service and quality.

TomSchmit
Here is Corey's e-bay store - lots of good stuff! http://stores.shop.ebay.com/FS-Decals-and-Graphics__W0QQ_armrsZ1

ZippoVarga
Another testament to Coreys abilities and commitment to perfection. I requested a front axle landlord decal for my 1964 LL and when I received it, the decal it self was as long as the original, but the lettering fell 3/4 if an inch shy of being correct. Corey corrected this error and replaced the two decals he originally sent me and all this was done in record time. Cant say enough about him. He's got many devout customers because of his attention to detail and customer service reputation.

grnlark
I bought decals from Corey as well and am very happy with the quality, price and delivery time. In fact, I have been corrresponding with him recently about making me a custom sized Simplicity decal and he's totally willing to help out.