Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest find

SimpleTom

I was driving home from work and saw this on the side of the road behind a Cub Cadet with a big for sale sign on it. I called the guy and he said he would sell this seperate. It is in great shape.

Tom

very nice, may I be so bold as to ask what you gave for it? I only ask because I am loking at one in wayyy worse shape.

I gave $125.00 for mine solid but not quite as nice 3 or 4 years ago or so but priceless to me now 1/2ton load cap and the double dump flip are too cool I take mine to shows and flip it then hide my gas can under it most people don't see lawn carts that do that nice haul

The wheels have their original paint. All I did is wash the whole thing. I paid $75 for it. Tom

Nice find Tom. By the way,,,, when is the Sussex show??? I think I might swing by for a meet and greet.

Great scoredOd 1badfish: Best way to get one on the cheap is to get it WITH a tractor! Now you have an excuse to add to the fleetsm06sm06

I went to an auction and bid on an a-c cart that was in bad shape but complete also wrong tires. I stopped bidding at 100.00 it sold for 235.oo WOW NOT FOR ME.

quote:
Originally posted by Vassal
Great scoredOd 1badfish: Best way to get one on the cheap is to get it WITH a tractor! Now you have an excuse to add to the fleetsm06sm06
Roger that Vassal, they are muliplying like bunnies here as it is, we are up to 3 and looking at number 4, more addicitive than crack I am sure.

Great find/shape - Found a couple in good shape but need some sanding/paint for $50-100 in my area - Gotta teach the MRS. less talk and more looking for orange or yellow:D in the backyards.

• 4 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
    • Bill725
    • CarlH
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts