Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Saturday afternoon pick up

SimpleTom

Some of you might remember a tractor with a tiller drive I picked up a year ago on Craigslist.

Well, the P.O. told me when he bought the tractor the guy he bought it from told him he had a tiller for it and if he found it he would call him and he could have it. He never heard from the guy. So, I bought the tractor and gave it a makeover and sent the pictures to the guy I bought it from.

Months later and I get an email from him saying that he found the tiller at a scrap dealer. Apparantly the guy he bought the tractor from gave the tiller to a scrapper and the scrapper happened to know the guy I got the tractor from. Well, here it is. Cost me $30. Just a little dirty but overall very good condition.

Tom

Tom, It looks like you gave her a heart transplant??8D Please tell us about it !! Any pictures of the operation?? RHAOO

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts