Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

OH NO I went GREEN

wilm169

Went to a yard sale today and found this green tractor 48" deck and tiller.

716H

new tires:D:D

for a B model anyway

fresh rebuild on the deck 48" + rod around the bottom for strength. Look for my pic in the Post Office.

Jesus, Joseph and Mary! Nice haul! Looks like someone tried to make a "75th anniversary clone" out of a tractor that was made in 1975. Perhaps they were confused? :D

Levi, In an effort to save your soul from "going green" I will sacrifice mine and take the tractor off your hands. I'll even pick it up or pay the shipping. Would only do this for a really good friend. :D Edit: Corrected a typing/spelling error.

The way I look at it if it dies in the yard no one will see it. Yes I have it runing now carb needs bowel gaskets and starter needs cleaned, will not kick in every time, and a battery. I'm happy with it.:D:D:D Will probley sell the old style tiller and make my money back. He said they sand blasted it before they painted it, nice smooth job. [green metalic]

At first when reading the title I thought oh no, Levi has changed cigs, started smoking the left handed ones!:o) But after seeing the pics, I see you are keeping true to form!;) Let me guess, $20 and they threw in a box of slightly used tupperware!:D Ya done went and done it again.:p