Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3012 soverign with loader deal???

sbull78

found a 3012 soverign in great shape for 1600 bux...it has a working 48inch deck, 42in snowblower, rear weight box, dual tires and a matching loader on it..it looks like the loader was used very lightly. the leading edge is straight and the are no welds or cracks on it or the tractor anywhere!!!i think it will be mine but first i have to ask the experts...is it worth it and will it do the job of moving some dirt and maybe clearing some snow???thanks!!the tractor is a 68 or 69.

I have passed on some local that were 850. And I am right by you. I saw that too. Different setup then most have... How much could you really be hurt if you wanted it? If you like it get it...

Really as long as you want it and can afford it, then it's a good deal. Will you post pics if you get it? I love the 3012's!!!! It would be really neat to see one with a loader on it.

i have already got a 2012 that is in amazing original shape with a 46inch snow/dirt blade, and a belly mount grader blade, and a 42inch deck and 3 sets of cast iron weights, and i made a weight bar for the 3 point which i can put dumbell weights on...i also have a 7012h with a 42inch plow and a 48inch deck...and a front mount 16fch48hydro which will not scalp anything...i have always wanted a loader and the dual wheels and a snowblower and this has it all so i think i'm in for the ride to get it...the only downer is to make room i will have to eliminate one of them!!!!i hate that part!!!

another thing i forgot to mention is i was thinking of getting a johnny bucket but hated the idea of spending that much to get only a few inches of the ground...for not much more i am getting a tractor with a loader and a bunch of other goodies!!!!!