Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
arnoldir

Photo of My Hot Rod 6216

arnoldir
Thanks for putting it in the gallery Kent. I've had lots of fun wearing the paint off the plow, now it's time to morph it back into a mild mannered, wimpy tire, deck dragging, grass blaster. Happy mowing everyone. http://www.simpletractors.com/images/gallery_images/6216Ag.jpg

Kent
Roger, You're quite welcome. I've got my front ags mounted (actually I gave up and paid someone to mount them for me!) and am loading the last one with WW fluid now. I hope to get them painted and on soon.... It's a bit more hassle to change them without your neat front hubs that allow you to just swap them like a car. Kent

arnoldir
Hey Kent, Thanks for fixing my name above. And yes, those front tires are the $20 per pair Ebay specials, rear tires are 26"x12"x12" Carlisle Super lugs that were ground down and sharpened buy a tractor puller guy I bought them from.

TimE
Your tractor looks great. I just got a 6216 for free this past Sunday. I got running but it needs new belts. How the the trans hold up in these units. Mine has a long way to go to become presentable.