Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
grnlark

Wednesday Night Haul

grnlark
I drove a few hours out tonight to grab this restored 725. It's in fantastic shape all in all, but needs a really good anal retentive cleaning and some touch up here and there. I couldn't pass it up - in fact, I almost felt a little guilty for what I paid. The plow pictured is super mint. I have ZERO interest in it, so if you want or need one (fully restored) make me an offer.

WOW! So tempting :P Are you keeping the deck off it? What kind of bike does that wheel in pic 4 belong to?

grnlark
quote:
Originally posted by mortation
WOW! So tempting :P Are you keeping the deck off it? What kind of bike does that wheel in pic 4 belong to?
Yeah, I am going to keep the deck. This is going to be stricly a show tractor for me. The bike is a 85 Nighthawk. I bought an 84 and 85 as a package deal and am using the motor for a 700cc Panzer Project. :D If you need any Nighthawk parts let me know, because outside of the engines and harnesses, everything else is getting parted.

quote:
Originally posted by grnlark
quote:
Originally posted by mortation
Yeah, I am going to keep the deck. This is going to be stricly a show tractor for me. The bike is a 85 Nighthawk. I bought an 84 and 85 as a package deal and am using the motor for a 700cc Panzer Project. :D If you need any Nighthawk parts let me know, because outside of the engines and harnesses, everything else is getting parted.
Hmmm, maybe. I have been thinking about making a street fighter for next season. Is either one of them complete?

grnlark
Nah, I have parted a decent amount of stuff already. The 84 is totally stripped and in boxes, and the 85 (in the pic) is only together enough to act as a dyno stand for me to synch the carbs and tune it before pulling the motor.

Sign in to follow this