Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Bad Link

AC_B-1Novice

I am looking for the cross reference link and when I go into the following and try the link it won't go there. I say the link is bad. Anyone else have this problem or is it something just on mine? The Technical Publications Master Catalog is at this link: http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_1386_PubsCatalog.pdf

This has been down for a few days. If you go to http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/, you get this message: "We are updating this site to serve you better" I just hope they don't remove any of the old files, these were more than just owners manuals and parts diagrams.

The simplicitytechpubs.com site has been down since Briggs took over as Maynard stated. The links to those documents used to still work until just recently. It appears that they have moved them to a different server and the URL path no longer works. We will just have to be happy with the owners manuals and part lists that they make available through their manuals page on the simplicitymfg.com website. Not sure if it is possible or if there is enough storage on the server that hosts this site, but I would imagine that between all the members we may well have all the manuals that have ever been available. Is it possible to create a repository for those manuals on this site for the members and have members load them here as they are requested by others?

I have the complete set of the AC B Series - Service and Repair manual in .pdf files and the complete set of the Simplicity Large Frame - Service and Repair manual in .pdf files. I would be concerned about copyright problems for the club or anyone else that provided direct links to download any of these manuals, even though at one time they were somewhat free for anyone to download. I will gladly provide the copies I have to anyone in the club that needs a copy. What I would like to have access to is the TP_500 and TP_700 series sections, especially for the large frame FDT and RBT.