Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Phone Call With Pics

UCD

I got a phone call this afternoon from a guy from North Hero Vt. 80 miles from me. He said he heard though the grape vine and a dealer that I collected old Simplicity and Allis Chalmers garden tractors. He said he had a 3212H and was I interested. I asked the condition and he said it was in good condition. It was his sons but has not been run since he put it away 4 years ago when his son died. I asked him how much and what what came with it and he said a 42in deck, and 3 snowblowers $150.00 also it had hydraulic lift. When I heard HYDRAULIC LIFT I said sold and he is going to deliver it. Pictures when it arrives. Deals are out there.

You know, I always wonder why a person only has one machine but 3 snow blowers. I have seen/heard of this more often than it would seem normal. And I am not talking about collectors or "part-er-out-ers" (ahem, Mike with 5 or 7). I understand having a spare....but three? Those darn things are heavy to move around! Oh well, good news for you!^ I would say nice haul, but you aren't even hauling it! That might be the best part of the deal!! So.....nice delivery!

Who me? I think I was up to 9, with 2 of my own. After this weekend I am down to a measly 7 and no snow flew yet...I feel almost naked:D

I like the sight unseen ones Maynard. Last time I got one of those calls it was a B-10 for $100. It was missing the deck, the hood, and the PTO.... But it had 2 sets of Wheel weights, original lights front and rear, best original seat I ever seen, snowblade, counterweight with collar, chains, good original tires all the way around and ... a hydrolift:D

The 3212H with hydro lift and 42" deck was delivered today along with the three snow blowers, two 36" and one 42" all for the 3400 series and up tractors. All in excellent condition with lift rods. Two hitches one two pulley hitch for the 3400 & 7000 series and one single pulley hitch for the 7100 series tractors. A bonus I did not know about was a complete rear lift with lift rod for the foot draggers, a front PTO clutch for the 3400 & 7000 series and a Vickers Hydrostatic pump. It starts right up and runs great with no smoke and the Vickers is very responsive and doesn't leak.

It's missing the little Oil Warning Decal.The fellow should have knocked off 50 bucks for that.:) Really a nice Late Model,or what I call a Late Model anyway.That extra pipe on the Nelson gives me some ideas.. Thanks!

I was thinking the extention handle looked handy myself! Looks like a solid clean piece of machinery, you truly are doing something right.;)

The Handle on the side of the dash is the throttle. It has been updated with the newer style 3300, 3400, 7000,7100, series throttle. It is an easy upgrade to do, all you need is the throttle control lever and cable from the later model tractors and can usually be bought on Ebay for about $5.00