Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
toad270

peanuut butter gas cap

AC_B-1Novice
I don't know why but my searches almost always time out. I really don't use it much anymore because of that. I sit and wait and wait and just waste my time.sm02 Maybe it is my fault I don't know but it makes little difference because the result is the same.

Glen112
I stopped even trying to search the forums some time ago. In my opinion, it is not even an option anymore. I really wish someone would address this, as it was one of my favorite things about this site. There is such a wealth of knowledge there, but you just can't get to it. Please, someone address this and get it working like it used to. Glen

RayS
Try searching a smaller date range or less keywords. It worked for me when I used peanut as keyword kept the date range around 3 years and checked the archived box. I also sent a PM to Kent to see if he may know what the problem is with it.

samson
I don't know the link, but I fixed mine using the botton of a smooth plastic bottle. Any bottle will do, just cut it out carefully using a divider or similar circle and glue it in. Mine turned out looking about as original as it could

RayS
No glue here. I did as stated above. I do have broadband so that may be what is helping. Time frame I set went back 3 years. The site time frame is 6 months I believe.

RayS
http://simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=44204&SearchTerms=peanut http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=13818&SearchTerms=gas+cap