Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JJ MARSHALL

mounting brackets

JJ MARSHALL
do you ever wonder what people do with the brackets for the snow blades and the scrape blades? you see a lot of them for sale with no brackets. i have ended up with 4 blades and only 2 brackets. they are hard to sale without them. JUST WONDERING. i'm not trying to sale any thing here. just trying to get some answers curious i suppose. JJ

sunrunner
I am in the same boat - presently looking for a grader hitch since I picked up a toothed grader blade(loss of the real name???) - Just looking the classified and there are plenty of blades with no hitches.

ambler
I believe it is a Dutch's Blade. The foot brackets are subject to wear and are still available. The grader hitches are modifies snow hitches without the lift arm. John Holcomb in Michigan made the last batch of grader hitches. I believe there are drawings.

JJ MARSHALL
the brackets that i was talk about are the 1 for the front blades that fit the b10 and other some call them snow blades or just push blades. i was just wondering what people use them for other then what they were made for. JJ

AC_B-1Novice
And then there is me. I have a blade and a hitch with it but it won't fit my 6216 or my B1 or either of my other two simplicity tractors. It even has the lift on the right side of the hitch instead of the left side...so it sits until I can figure out how to micky mouse it to work on something.sm00