Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Regent verses jd155

MPH

few days back there was an ongoing debate about jd dealers, When in Fiarbanks today I went to the one there lookin for lug tires "in state". While I waited for someone I checked out a 155, wouldn't trade my B112 for it, doesn't even have any sign of a rear lift. Got me wondering, is the Regent very simoliar to the 155? Far as I know there is no Simplicity closer that Orgen. Tractor fever ain't that bad. Yet, MPH

As you already know, your B112 is a GARDEN TRACTOR. The JD-LT, LX and Scott's owners in my neighbor are amazed seeing what my old beat up looking 7010 and 7012 can do. My next door neighbor looked at the JD-LTs but bought a Regent. The Regent is a nice LAWN TRACTOR and does a super job cutting grass, but a GARDEN TRACTOR it ain't.