Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
acfarmer

Cat 0 Lower Lift Arms

acfarmer
Posted awhile back about this but no real answers.Where can Cat 0 Lower lift arms that are of decent quality be bought.The only ones I can find are the ones a Cub Cadet guy makes and they are a little light for what I want.I'm working on a heavy duty low cost Cat 0 hitch for a Sunstar that is as heavy or heavier than whats on my 9020.The best thing I've found are Power King arms but I'd have to shorten them and I'd hate to cut them up.Any sources?

tmerideth
Gary, you might consider these Cat 1 and bush them down to Cat 0 from Surplus Center. I am considering doing the same thing you are working on. I think I am going to buy a set of these. https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009090619193668&item=1-3127&catname=misc

SmilinSam
I used cat 1 and bushed down for my 314 Deere loader tractor. I got mine with other parts off Ebay , but you probably cant beat the price the arms are offered for in that link there to Surplus center.

dhardin
I have a cat 0 off a bigger Snapper Garden tractor. I have worked on this older Snapper years back, and remember it being about the size of the tractor you have. (at the time it did not have the cat 0 hitch on it).Its missing the pillar block on one side. I might consider selling it if it will work for you.