Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pile of Junk

Everyone should check out the "Pile of Junk" that turned into a beautiful B-112 owned by member MPH. Martin, what did the family say when you pulled into the yard with that load..?[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/northern_disclosure.htm']http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/northern_disclosure.htm[/a]

Well at least there is hope. I just picked up an HB112 that I left behind a garage in town. I haven'r deceided when would be a good time to tell my wife. I'm thinking that if I never park it close to my B110, she'll never realize there are two yellow tractors in the yard.

Dutch, wat you mean pile of junk? that was a load of gold. My two teenage sons thought I slipped a tooth, until the snow blower went on and the ugle one turned a new leaf. MPH Thanks for the compliement

Hey Dennis, what is your wife gonna say after you buy all the stuff you have been ogling at my place???

Speaking of tractors around the yard, do you know that if you get critical mass they start to multiply on their own in the spring, like rabbits? New anecdotal evidence proves it!!! Tom

This is the trend that my wife doesn't appreciate... Currently in garage = 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 What comes next? If it's + 3 + 3, like this trend line shows, I'll be sleeping with my tractors, if I even live long enough to worry about it.... 8o) Kent