Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC B-110 Product No. and Year???

buckeye_in_wy

I have a AC B-110, serial number 066065 and cannot figure out which year it is or product number. In my research it appears that there are five different B-110's; Product No. 2029902, 2029903, 2029919, 2029927 and 2029928. It appears that they are built in 68-69. Also in the X-ref table it lists under description HP, ES, PL and ML. What does this denote. Any help would be greatly appreciated in advance...

HP = Horsepower ES = Electric start PL = Power (hydraulic) lift ML = Manual lift Doesn't the label that gave you the serial # also include Product Number? Have you tried dating it with the engine number, assuming the engine is original. The engine has year, month, day of manufacture...

The label that gave me the Model number (on the vertical surface in front of the gear shift) only denotes B-110 and serial number. I do not know if the engine is original, but I will look for data on that. Thanks.