Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC_HB-112

Finnaly pics of the B-212

AC_HB-112
Here are the long awaited pics of my Allis Chalmers B-212 purchased form Davarn Equipment in Pewamo MI 1969 [IMG]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/fedsigtbolt/Davarn%20Equipment/118.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/fedsigtbolt/Davarn%20Equipment/119.jpg[/IMG]

pungo
Nice clear windows,all you need is a heater!We don't use snow blowers down here though we do get a big snow every now and then.She looks serious, though! Thanks!

AC_HB-112
I have yet to put the back window in, I still have to cut the vinyl to size. We are still hunting for the correct snowthrower hitch, We plan on running the snowthrower off the rear side pto by turning the belt so it dosn't run backwards. My uncle runsit that way of an old simplicity broadmoore so it shouldn't be a problem. If we don't find the single pully hitch this year, I always have the custom "v" plow for it. If you see a front pto hitch with the clutch pop up anywhere for under $50.00 let me know.

AC_HB-112
quote:
Originally posted by Burntime
Why the chains on ag tires? I would think chains are better on turfs where the chains make more contact?
Tha AG tires are on it so I can back up into deep/drifted snow with out woryying about getting stuck. The chains are on them because the gravel road that I plow out gets packed to the point that it's like glazed pavement underneath the powdery snow, and the Vplow can get a little heavy onn the front. And I will drag the Vplow out this weekend and get some pics if it. And when I get a cord for my cell phone, I have a few pics of it bustung through 2ft+ drifts. It is also a good photo of lat year's set up.