Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mid mount grader compatability?

CDeHeer

I have the opportunity to pick up a mid mount grader. Seller claims it fits the 700 and 900 series allis garden tractors. Will this mount fir on my Landlord 3310V? Any input appreciated.

quote:
Originally posted by CHolmes
Can the dozer blade be turned around and used as a grader blade or is it totally different?
You'll have a heck of a time getting the dozer blade under the belly of a tractor,,,,,otherwise it could work. Basicly this is the reason for the separate attachment. The grader blade is not very tall and the mount is made to pull the blade neatly.

I apologize if I kept you waiting Captain. Work has been crazy and it's a pretty good drive after a long day. If it's still available I can be there 8-9am Sat. or Sun. if either is convenient for you. I'll call.

• 2 months later...
Rick, in this case I think the 700 Series means the Allis 700's, which 3310 is not exactly. The 3310 is an earlier tractor, the grader blade should work fine as it fits everything from the Simplicity 700 (not to be confused with the later Allis 700 series) to the most recent Allis 900 series and Simplicity Sovereign Series I think the 3200-3400 series tractors must have been made while AC had the 300 and 400 series tractors which in some ways parted with the simplicities on how attachments work.

The 3300 is the first of the series of short frame RBT's that include the 3300, 3400, AC700 and 7000 series. The major difference with the 3300 Series is it has a swing arm, center PTO clutch as opposed to the cone clutch on the later models. Other than that they are all quite similar with a high level of interchangeability.