Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Looking for values

dulingator

Hello all,looking for some round about values on some machines. I found a Simplicity 9518, with loader that needs new paint but everyting works as it should.1263 hours.They're asking $2950.Fair price? Anybody have experiance with these tractors? If I buy this I'm looking to thin the herd.I have a 2012 3speed,man.lift. all original in very good shape with the 42" deck,factory headlights,tiller drive and tiller.I don't use it much but it still might be hard to part with it.Thanks in advance for all the help. Brad

It's a foreign made little tractor and like any tractor without power steering it'll be a handfull with a FEL, especially when you have the bucket full. That said these are really great little tractors. CAT-1 3point lift and pto will work with a lot of attachments and they had 48" and 60" decks for these also. If it's 4 wheel drive I'd say it's a decent deal. If it's 2 wheel drive but in real nice shape then I'd say you wouldn't get hurt. I can bet you that the diesel engine will spoil you.

• 2 weeks later...
Did some searching on Duetz 5215 which is similiar tractor. no power steerin loader makes it very hard to steer especially in 4 wheel drive incorrect loader will crack/break bell housing