Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First Quality Sales? Warning

pungo

A Member here Posted a link to First Quality Sales as a source for Simplicity parts.I placed a small order and payed online.All of their E-mail links return "Unknown Address". I have called and they tell me to leave my number and they will call back.They don't.I called again and no one can tell me anything,about their Stock,my order,they just ask for a telephone order. I do a lot of Business online and this Company so far is the worst. I was going to order a lot of Simplicity parts they show in stock,glad I checked them out with a small order first.

Post a link so we all know, maybe a moderator can sticky it. Contest it on your credit card or paypal if you really think its bs... Did you verify your credit card was charged? Is it these guys? http://www.firstqualitysales.com/pages/contactus/viewcontactus/default.aspx It lists the managers to call etc...if it is give it a try...

That is them Burntime.Going by the Bank tomorrow to check it out.I still am not sure they are ripoffs,just no way to get any info.The Managers E-mail-Returned,the Parts Manager E-mail-returned,the Contact e-mail at the bottom-Returned.You call them and nobody knows anything.Maybe they are going through hard times.

You sure can do an extensive search on their Website for Simplicity parts. I can't remember who here listed them as a Source,it was a couple of weeks ago.Maybe they have had better luck.

Phil, I posted the link as the way I look up part numbers, I did not mean to endorse them as a business in any way. I live about 25 minutes North of them but I have never bought anything, I've never even been in their store. I only use their website because it is nice and easy to use for cross referencing part numbers for Simplicity and a few other brands. Jack's is usually a few dollars less per part and I have never needed anything the next day, so waiting 3 or 4 days isn't a problem. I also don't need to drive anywhere, the parts get delivered right to my door. I make a list of all the parts (and part numbers) I need, then call Jack's on the phone to order. I like talking to A body that can tell me if the parts are in stock or will be ordered, then confirm my order. I've encountered a few online businesses that list parts online as "in stock" but find out they don't actually have the stuff. They know they can order from a supplier and send it out within a few days, without needing to have much of anything in their physical store. I hope you get everything straightened out and get the parts you need.

Its ok Mark. They may come through but I didn't order much.I got in a hurry instead of sticking with tried and true Dealers like Wells Implement. You live and learn,seems like several Companies have that good parts lookup.