Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC_HB-112

Custom V plow for B-212 other pics added

AC_HB-112
Well, by request, I am posting pics of the V-plow that I used all last year on my B-212. Edit Links deleted Non paying users are not allowed to post pictures or links to personal pictures or (videos)

joshuaareed
Sure we would love to see them, we love pics. I am intrigued. Sure looks pretty heavy, is it hard to lift with the old armstrong lift or do you have a hydro lift.

AC_HB-112
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
It looks like it works good on the first pass, but after that, how does it work?
Thats what the middle splitter is for, take half the blade to make your next pass. It is realy great for back blading aswell

joshuaareed
Man I can't wait to see it hitched up to one of your tractors, but I can wait for the white stuff. Thanks for sharing those pics with us.

UCD
Non Paying Users are not allowed to post pictures or links to personal pictures or Videos. Paying Members should not be asking non paying users to post pictures.

Vassal
My apologies, I was not aware the OP was not a member, I thought their pics would not get posted at all. So what's the tip-off for non-member identification? Is it their ID tagline "Active Participant" rather than Contributor, etc?

John_RI
Awesome! I'd love to have one of those. I especially like how you've shaped it from the center out to the ends. I do the neighborhood in the winter for the school kids and this would be perfect. Could you provide some basic measurements like: length from the forward edge to the trailing edge at the bottom, the overall height at the front and rear (it looks taller at the back?) and the angle between the left & right sections (I guess just a measurement between the 2 trailing tips at the bottom would answer this). Thanks !

AC_HB-112
I will measure it this weekend. The only problem with it is the weight. It is not that bad, but I recomend wheel weights and tire chains. It will go through a lot of snow, I got it through 1.5ft with drifting with the B-212 last year.