Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Today's Haul

Corncountytractors

Here is some pics for Today's haul. Take a look at the pics. This is the 2nd time I've tried posting this. I had a list of everything extra I got, but I'm not reposting everything.

Oh My Goodness:O That's the one from Sawyer, Michigan isn't it? If so, the seller could have done alot better by listing the items better, but good for you. That's a nice haul!!

Yea this came from Sawyer, Mi. I had a guy go pick it up for me today. He called and said the girls at Showgirls are thanking me. He was outside in the drive. When I went out I was amazed. Front counter weight, NOS Tiller tine extention kit, Tiller PTO,Extra headlights, Steering gears, 2 NOS Pulleys,2 NOS Seat pan grommets,extra spindles and a box of small parts I need to go through. Not a bad haul had to pay a little to get it picked up. The Hydro lift and HI-LO was the main things. Oh yea center mount grader blade never had one of those. As for the cars the 69 Z28 is mine. 73 340 Duster is the wifes and the 69 Chevelle is our sons.

:O. i allmost dropped a large bid on that one. i had a guy lined up to pick it up for me. if i did'nt allready have a deal going on with 2 FDT's this week i would have bought it. im glad to see a club member get it 8D.

quote:
Originally posted by Corncountytractors
Yea this came from Sawyer, Mi. I had a guy go pick it up for me today. He called and said the girls at Showgirls are thanking me. He was outside in the drive. When I went out I was amazed. Front counter weight, NOS Tiller tine extention kit, Tiller PTO,Extra headlights, Steering gears, 2 NOS Pulleys,2 NOS Seat pan grommets,extra spindles and a box of small parts I need to go through. Not a bad haul had to pay a little to get it picked up. The Hydro lift and HI-LO was the main things. Oh yea center mount grader blade never had one of those. As for the cars the 69 Z28 is mine. 73 340 Duster is the wifes and the 69 Chevelle is our sons.
Have to admit the dustpan is my favorite, but I am partial to old mopars, more especially 340's. It is my thoery that the 340 will hold scary rpm's. I test that theory pretty often ;)

I would like to get dimensions for one of those rear mount cultivators from someone. It would make a nice addition to my garden tools

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts