Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC_HB-112

Not leaving, and why I have very limited $

AC_HB-112
I have deciden to join and will be paying yearly. I first thought is was a monthly $10 where I lucky to get $5 per week with the mower broke down. I do earn mony mowing, but had been putting it all into my B-212 and 608. Recently, my 7112 broke the oil ring, and the valve is sticking. We are lucky to get it running but at full throtle otherwise the valve sticks, and we have to tear it all apart to free it. The 7014 baron fares worse because it is all torn apart in the shop. Due to the breakdown, my girlfriend's dad was nice enough to let me use their Deere to finish out the year untill I can get the 7112 fixed, or the Baron put back together.

PGL
I think you'll find it's worth it. If you don't think so at the end of the year, let me know and I'll send you my cheque for a full refund. Good luck with your tractors.

Cvans
Good choice! And while your working on those tractors you can get all the answers you need right here from some of the best scources in the world. And they don't charge extra for the smiles sm06 Now, get those tractors fixed. Chris

OrangeMetalGuy
Trust me, you will find much enjoyment here.. best deal going for $10 for a whole year. Plus, if you need technical help someone will always jump in. Welcome!

bigten65
Welcome to the club. It is great to see a young guy so excited about these great tractors. I wish I had the opportunity when I was young, and now to own more of them.