Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Loader Finally together

ambler

John you asked about this. Just finished putting the pump together and mounting the loader. Been working on this for six weeks.Cleaned up the engine starter etc. mounted rear lift,PTO, loader. Have some cleaning up to do but she works great.

Parker D14AA2A pump with Love Joy coupling

plates were standard for the sunstar loader. The thing thats different is the the lovejoy coupling. I worked out the distances and modified fittings. The pump is what SHWARTZ manufacturing designed for the sunstar loader. PO put an inappropriate pump on the loader 11 gpm. I bought the parker 4.5 gpm from ebay new for less than $50. I have a spare too. Just ordered the hydraulic filter from a nearby shop, I want to drain and flush the system before working it hard.

The PTO is the engine speed one 1691002 I think. Simplicity tillers don't work with 2000 rpm one. Just saw a 2000 rpm one today. Roy this is a modern tractor, no BGB. Drive shaft drives sundstrum directly. front PTO is from the crankshaft and rear PTO is from rear of hydrostat. electric ptos on both

Roy know your not up. The loader comes with two massive mounting brackets. You drive up, hook on the pump and drive the loader on, and remove the stands, and drive away. Maybe 15-20 minutes. By modern I mean no BGB shaft driven implements, hi-lo, locking differential and power steering stock. Precursor to legacy descended from the power max

quote:
Originally posted by ambler
John when did I get this? 2006? 2007? Kurt says 2006.
Hmmm.....Let's see....I know it wasn't this year...(CRS)...I'm thinking Kurt is correct. I still had the car trailer then....Man, it's tuff when you have to mark time by what you were driving or pulling :D And they call these the golden years.:) It looks good. I new when you got the first one you'd become a convertdOd

Nice looking setup! These tractors are very useful and will make your back thank you. I have forks for my loader and can't remember the last time I had the bucket on it! Dan

Nice looking 'modern' tractor. P/S should be real nice with the loader. ------And they call these the golden years------- Think "the rusting years" would be a more fitting name