Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
B-16_IC

Today's auction bargains

B-16_IC
I have rarely come so close to leaving an auction totally broke!:I I got home with $4 and change in my pocket, but the pickup bed full of goodies!:D

The 10" lugs were $27.50pr., the two pr. of 4", one pr. of 6", and single 4.00x8 were $2 for the pile, all new never used!

Box of misc. seat parts yielded two armrests (new), and a new backrest for my B-112! Also a good used for my B-12, all for $10. Not all are pictured, didn't realize they weren't all in frame.:Q

B-110 with 48" deck, I/C engine, $90.

712S with 48" deck, I believe it to be stuck in gear, but still a winner at $60! Also bought a couple odds and ends for big tractors. Am I bragging? Of course!}:) I was hoping the tractors would go higher so I couldn't buy them, I don't need more projects right now.sm00 But fate stepped in, closely followed by Allis fever!

cudakid67
Great work today Rich. It was good to talk to you today, glad that you were able to getthe parts and tractors, saved me from having to load anything...looks like you were able to get them loaded and home without to much of a problem.

captainweezy
Please don't tell me those were at the Prarieland Heritage steam show in Jacksonville.:( I got out with the wife and kid and started raining like crazy so we went home. However we are returning tomorrow.:D

B-16_IC
Jaden, good talking to you too!dOd Always good to visit with fellow collectors.^ I'm betting your loading was WAY easier than mine! Put both tractors sideways in the bed, two of the dealership guys helped with a 190 AC with FEL. This auction was in Keosaqua Iowa, Hervey Imp. a long time AC dealer that wanted to clean up a bit. They are still in business, and planning to be for a while. Thanks guys, I slept pretty good last night considering I wanted to tear into them!:drl Today I did, both got a bath, the 712 fired off on an auxilary tank I use for quick checks like that. Will have to tear into the carb, float sticks and it needs throttle shaft bushings. And I have to get the trans out of 4th gear, it's stuck there.:Y

IronPony
That 712S is most likely just between shifting forks. There are posts on this site by an old member called daddycat that tell how to take out a plug and reach in with a bent screwdriver and release the foul up. Good Luck!! Dan

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
I know what ya mean about too many projects. But when they go that cheap, ya can't help yourself!C|:
Ditto....:)

pungo
You don't need all that stuff,it will just be a burden on you.I'm the one to call when you need to haul it all, away!You will feel a lot better and the good news is scrap prices are rising!}:) Seriously,I wish there were more finds like that down here.Good day!

B-16_IC
Got the 712 out of 4th with a piece of steel brake line with a bend on the end. Very easy fix! Took longer to unscrew the plug than to unstick it!:p

Sign in to follow this