Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dump cart

acken

Anyone have original dump cart willing to share pictures, and dimensions of decals (Allis Chalmers version). I would like to get some made for the one I am working on now. Thanks

I have one purchased new with my 310 in 1971. The cart is yellow while the 310 was orange and white. There was no logo decal on this one, just the serial tag on the tongue.

I have an original 1967 Dump Cart that my Dad purchased in 1967 with his B-110, of which is in my collection. There were no decals of any type on the cart. Matter of fact purchased another one this past spring, and it was the same. To my recollection, even the orange Simplicity ones had no decals from the '60's early '70's. These dump carts are neat, and rugged. My original Father's on has the vintage lawn/ leaf collection tent mounted on it. I think is it cool your doing one as a project

I have 2 one orange one yellow neither have decals. I have 3 manuals for the dump carts MFG# 990084 lists a decal on the gate part# 153166 MFG# 1600236 installation manual and the parts list in the 5000 system & 6000 series attachments manual does not show one. Nor do the numerous other manuals that list it. MFG# 990236 Homelite dump cart manual shows part# film Homelite lm-01744-49

I touched this one up but the sticker is original. Well I should say it was on there when I bought it a few months ago. [IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/nlwe9s.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/5nkhp2.jpg[/IMG] ps Yes I see the paint puddles on the bottom.:Y

• 4 weeks later...
The illustrated parts list for mfg# 990085 lists a SIMPLICITY decal for the tailgate. The Simplicity cart I just got is a 990085 per the ID label on drawbar. but the tailgate is long gone. When I get around to making a new tailgate it will have the Simplicity decal on it.