Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

need help how do I test 9020 hydrostatic trans

oldstuff619

Hi can any one tell me the make of the hydrostatic trans in a 1972 9020 power max how can I test it to see what went wrong tractor will not move no preasure to rear 3-piont hitch oil is flowing back to gear case help post what you any help is good thanks Bruce

There is a little $1.00 pin that shears in side of them. If you take the top plate off there is a fitting on the top of it to put a guage in.

Hi is that pin in side the top of the gear case or in side the hydro dose any none have the right filter number the pump seems to load up when you move the lever forward and back but the tractor does not

Hi looking in the book I see a pin swashplate to trunnion shaft is this the $100 pin if so looks like I will have to pull the hydro for repair do they sell a seal kit any numbers and where do I get one

thaks for the help I ended up pulling the hyro it turned out to be the motor part not to much left to fix I saw a used one on e-bay but they wanted $749 way to mutch of me at this point so I thing I will part out the 1973 9020 power max if any one needs some parts let me know

• 1 month later...