Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
steve-wis

Tiller project done!!

steve-wis
Well, here is the story. I wanted a tiller to complete the package of attachments I have for my Allis 810GT. Didn't know where to start, but someone on here told me to get in contact with Sunrunner (Chris) because he knew what he was doing around this tiller. I did, and with his enormous help (Thanks again and again, Chris!) I found a tiller and got it shipped here. Tiller came from McGrew Equipment in Pa. Then I needed a hitch. Found one at Nemes in New Jersey. But, I was still missing parts for the drive belt. Chris took pictures, dimentions, measurements, and with much patience got me what I needed to make the parts. Well,today I tilled, and it works FANTASTIC!!! Here are a few pics. Without this site I could never have gotten this done, and without helpful guys like Chris it would have been a real headache. I LOVE THIS SITE!!! Thanks again to all! Steve

sunrunner
REAL NICE WORK on the fab'ed parts, looks factory - REAL HAPPY it all worked out - I know who to contact if I need an unusual piece now[: - Chris

Stan-Tn
Nice job on an tiller combo that's not seen in my part of the country. That takes patience and persistence to come up with all the parts needed for that.

steve-wis
Dave, Tilling a strip next to the side walk because the sidewalk is narrower than my snowblower, so the grass gets killed off there every winter. So, wife decided to plant flowers next to the sidewalk, and then there would be bare ground for the winter snowblowing. Will be planted next spring, just starting to work it now to get it ready,,,,,and it is fun too! Steve

Sign in to follow this