Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Legacy 1693219

NandoG

Hi all, Today I drove 2 1/2 hrs to pickup this legacy 1693219 in NJ, I still don't know what year it was made the engine is a Kohler CH20S Serial # 311932921 it only has 351 hrs. I know that this model 1693219 was made from 1998 to 2003 but don't know the exact year, I am planning to take the loader from the 3314H and putting it the legacy because it is a heavier machine.
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC03944aa.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC03946aa.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC03945bb.jpg[/img]
Thanks

I had one of those for a few months. I had the 25hp kohler command. That was one quiet and smooth running motor! If the hydro is stront like mine was it will wheelie on pavement...Wow, it was a powerhouse!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts