Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Another what is it thread...

Recommended Posts

I bought a snowcab and 42 inch blower from a guy with a 5200 series. I am guessing the thin metal goes to the cab for the foot rest, the one with the tag is a heat sheild for the 5200, what is the other? If anyone has the model they are welcome to correct me PLEASE if I am wrong.... Also what is needed to do to make a 5200 cab fit on a 7100. It is the same size lid and like new!:D

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this