Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Show me your SunStar/Ultima tires

a-cman

I know there have been many ag tire discussions. Just wanted to see some pictures of the ag tires guys are running on their SunStar and Ultima tractors. I'm looking for some new ags for my SunStar

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. My SunStar looks like the second one pictured, has the white stripes on hood. Those super lugs look like a really tight fit did you have any clearance issues with them?

I have a set of AT 489 Trackers on a 18HP Sunstar in most situations it'll outpull the 20HP Sunstar with conventional tractor treads like the ones pictured

quote:
Originally posted by a-cman
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. My SunStar looks like the second one pictured, has the white stripes on hood. Those super lugs look like a really tight fit did you have any clearance issues with them?
No, I did not have any clearance issues but they are very close! The ones pictured were previously used for pulling and were cut back but My brother also put brand new and uncut super lugs on his Agco Allis 1920, also with no clearance issues. Dan

Dan, I really like the look of the 26" super lugs on your SunStar, too bad Carlisle just make those anymore. I'm surprised that no one else has any SunStar pics. I just ordered some ags for my SunStar, so I will have to pay my dues, and post some pics.