Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jfrank1962

2 Year Penneys Project

jfrank1962
This is a project that I have been working on for about two yearssm00 Before Pics....

and a few after pics....

I still have work to, after looking at the pics I noticed that I didn't put the dust caps on the front wheels or the hood straps on.B) Still need a couple more decals also. My father helped out alot and it was fun working on this together with him.

PeppyDan
Words can't truly say just how nice your restoration looks but I will try! WOW,AWESOME,GREAT,FABULUS,INCREDIBLE,FANTASTIC,SUPURB,ECT...!! Where did you get the decals and what price to get another set for me? Dan

jfrank1962
Hey All... thanks for the kind words. The original tractor only came with one headlight bucket so I had to find a Donner Simplicity for the lights. The decals came from Corey at FS Decals on E-bay. I sent him photos and dimensions and he made them, with a little help from somebody (Simpleton7016?, I think:O) that had a Penney's that he could look at. He has the decals listed on his E-bay store now for about a hundred bucks I think. Probably keep this one for show only as I have a few others to do the chores with.

Simpleton7016
yep, I took my whole tractor up there for reproduction decals. He did them in just a week or so and I was very happy with the result (except for the dash decal that was spelled incorrectly):D I didn't catch it at first (I think you did) but Corey is replacing it with the correct one. But your machine looks excellent!! [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-JC-Penney-Lawn-Tractor-Set-Decals_W0QQitemZ370260703732QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item563541f9f4[/url]

Sign in to follow this