Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Look what followed me home

Corncountytractors

This followed me home Saturday. 1967 Camaro Rally Sport Ragtop 4 speed. Might have to thin out the tractors and parts ???

quote:
Originally posted by sunrunner
SO...How does one get these things to follow you home?dOd
Easy....just sprinkle a trail of money along behind you.:D That will be a fun project for sure.dOd

Yes they follow you home by dropping money on the way. And as for leave the wife's car sit outside. Its the green one then I would be sleeping in the garage. I need to thin things out or arrange the stuff better. I would like to keep one of everything. Keep the 3416S for a mower and the 66 Landlord for a garden tractor. The 66 is the most dependable tractor we have owned. Starts second pull every time still haven't put a battery in it. The inside of the garage is 40'x64' there should be enough room if I straiten things out. Don't think I will do much with the 67 Camaro we just got but get it running good carb,distributor,brakes and just drive it when spring comes. And yes I get carried away with pics. Thanks for all the great comments. BOB

1973 340 Duster clone, 1969 z28 Camaro 4sp clone though I have a 302 12 bolt and disc brakes for it, 1969 Chevelle Malibu 350 3 on the tree, 1967 Camaro Rally Sport convertible 4sp. BOB

You would have plenty room for tractors if all those cars weren't parked in the way. My cars have never seen the inside of my garage, but my tractors have.:D

quote:
Originally posted by Corncountytractors
1973 340 Duster clone, 1969 z28 Camaro 4sp clone though I have a 302 12 bolt and disc brakes for it, 1969 Chevelle Malibu 350 3 on the tree, 1967 Camaro Rally Sport convertible 4sp. BOB
Very cool. My wife has a '67 RS/SS hardtop and I recently picked up a 69 roller. Gonna build a sunoco trans am car clone, so I am looking for the same pieces...302, rear disc, etc. as they were Z-28's.